Friday, March 06, 2009

March madness

In my attempt to keep to my promise to write something on my movie every day, even if it's just a blog post like this one to remind myself that I still have to finish writing it, here is my entry for today.

It seems like I didn't get much written yesterday (Thursday), but I keep forgetting that I mostly spent the hours between midnight yesterday and now either sleeping or working my normal 8-hour shift. And spending time with the hubby of course, that's very important.

The day before however, whoa ... I got a LOT written! And I was able to jot down some ideas at work this morning. But wow, the dialogue I got written yesterday; I was on fire! Of course, I think most of it will need some work done on it, but I got almost a whole entire scene written, would work out to be maybe ... hm ... well, a few minutes worth of movie I think.

I'm actually kind of glad I have other things demanding my attention besides writing the movie, because I find my inspiration comes when I'm in the middle of doing something else.

Oh - and I came across the BEST QUOTE EVER today, by Lewis Carroll:

"Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

That shall become my mantra for getting this movie done, hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment