Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day for real

Well. I've managed to let 3 full days go by without a post. Unacceptable.

Okay, it's acceptable, but very disappointing. Understandable, considering when Saturday and Sunday roll around I am actually working 3 days packed into 2. And because my job involves dealing with a lot of equipment - which occasionally breaks down - often my would-be downtime gets robbed from me.

This past weekend however made me focus more on personnel issues than anything. Mostly just with the morning staff. I had to make a decision about something and as it turns out I was alone in how I felt about the decision I made. Now regardless of what the opinions are of either side, I found myself smack dab in the middle of having to stand firm to what I believed in. (that is not actually the statement I wanted to make, but I'm really bad at writing around a bunch of distractions, not to mention getting frequently uprooted from what I'm doing, so ... maybe it will come back to me later.)

So anyway. Have not done any writing on my movie. Again, not surprising given how busy I was this weekend.

Okay. I'm going to go read about more Facebook tools. This is useless, I am unable to pick up my train of thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment