Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Baby steps

I am now toying with the idea of simply shooting the scene I wrote yesterday, just to get my feet wet. I mean, why make myself wait until I've got the whole thing written? Why not just jump in and flippin' DO it???

Although I am feeling ansy to write some more, especially as it pertains to the main idea of the plot. I hope I get some time to do that today. *lesigh* I wish I could say, "Maybe I'll go to a coffee shop and do some writing there," except I know that's exactly what I WON'T do, because rather than being havens, I find coffee shops to be wildly distracting for writing purposes. I guess it just depends.

Well one thing I know for sure: I sure will have a better chance of getting something substantive written AFTER hubby goes to bed. :D

(But I do need to just pick up a friggin camera and SHOOT something. And get some editing software, no matter how basic and stripped down it is, and get to work...)

No comments:

Post a Comment