Friday, July 03, 2009

Happy Birthday Patrick Wilson

That's right - Patrick Wilson's birthday is today, July 3, so Happy Birthday to him!

What the heck is he in, you ask? Well, lots of things but the thing that made me notice him was his singing voice, namely in the movie version of Phantom of the Opera. I'm telling you, he could sing anything to me, anytime. :)

Only a man with a voice as awesome as Patrick Wilson's could make that hairstyle look good:


And now, a photographic tribute to the birthday boy ... :)





2 comments:

  1. Totally agreed about the hairstyle comment! I started to notice him after watching "Phantom" His voice is amazing. I just finished "Little Children." It's a pretty good movie. Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I have not seen that movie! I'll have to check it out. To be honest with you, I've never actually sat down and watched the "Phantom" movie, lol. But yes, he has a real gift with that singing voice of his.

    Hey thanks for taking the time to leave feedback! I just changed the settings for leaving comments, so hopefully it will be easier for people to share their thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete