Monday, April 13, 2009

Circumference and radius

I've got so much energy and motivation to do SOMEthing today - but I probably won't do any of the things I want to do such as: go to the beach; follow my whims; write [more] in my blog. Dream in my blog ... so yeah, I've kind of gotten away from working on my movie, except for one brief flare-up last week while I was at work waiting for the 11am show to start. That was going very well, too, but - as usual - I had to stop what I was doing in order to tend to the job at hand, the job that puts the bread on the table.

And I can't pick it up again after I get off work, because once I get off work my job as housewife enters into play: I must go home, prepare the meals, take care of the dogs, do the laundry, do the dishes, do the taxes ... by the time I'm done doing that, I'm already thinking about the next day and getting ready for it, and then I'm so exhausted I can't collapse into bed fast enough. It's a never-ending cycle.

Or maybe I'm just complaining and don't have enough passion for my project - right!

Apathy runs deep right now. A change would do me good.

No comments:

Post a Comment