Friday, July 11, 2008

Inaugural season

I am so excited! Tonight I come home and find out that my husband picked up Season 1 of Stargate SG-1 at Wal-Mart!!! HOORAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! This is quite the coup.

This all began last Christmas when, armed with a $20 spending limit and one night to spend it, I embarked upon the search for my husband's Christmas present. I was working my way through the electronics/media section of Wal-Mart when I spied a display of Stargate SG-1 DVD collections, divided by season. However, Season 1 was nowhere to be found, so I settled on Season 2... and that's how it all began.

Since then, we have diligently and faithfully watched every episode from Season 2 through Season 10 AND The Ark of Truth. Now, we are not only able to complete our collection, now we can bring the whole saga full circle.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment